Are you thinking about starting a career in business?
A degree in an area of business can prepare new graduates for several distinct career avenues.
A university degree in business uncovers a extensive variety of feasible work opportunities for students to decide on. New graduates can choose to go into retail operations, sales or marketing, financial management, consulting, or perhaps deciding to start a new business of their own.
Choices for these majors are often vast. And no matter what career avenue you decide to pursue, a bachelor’s diploma from either an online school or your local university should help you get your first job.
Business School Degrees Are Offered In Multiple Specialties
There are different areas within your school studies that you can focus on. Some undergraduates go into marketing, where coursework is aimed in the topics of advertising, promotion, sales, product research, buyer research, and pricing.
You might specialize in the finance area where you will be taught corporate debt and equity, investment banking, managing cash flow, stock markets, financial advising, banking, and fundamental business finance issues. Plenty of young students get involved even deeper in the finance segment by finishing an undergraduate degree in accounting.
But a lot of undergraduates pick the traditional management degree degree which allows them to attend classes in each of the areas and develops their all-around administration and supervision knowledge.
Your Education Program — On-Campus or Online?
Everyone is familiar with the regular university campus strategy for working towards a degree. But online classes are a practical option to the standard campus for quite a lot of busy students.
Folks who work full time, have personal responsibilities, or need to attend classes at their leisure often look to online coursework as the ultimate answer for their needs. These particular programs make it easy for learners to keep their work and personal requirements while they are earning their degree from an approved school.
Web-based courses and diploma coursework possess curriculum that is comparable in both education quality and difficulty to courses you might see at conventional walk-on campuses. Should you need a definite level of flexibility in session scheduling, you ought to explore online business schools.
No matter what route you go for, you will have plenty of possible choices open to you. You just have to get up and work at it.
Here is our current list:
- Online bachelor's and master's level Business programs are available.
- Courses are designed to teach practical business solutions, with a career-focused curriculum.
- Students can study in areas such as business, applied management, and business administration.
- Experienced professionals equip students with a working knowledge of marketing, financing, accounting, and sales.
- Students who have graduated high school in or before 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Business (Associate's)
- Accounting (Associate's)
- Ranked 16th among the Best Colleges for Veterans in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked among the Best Regional Universities in the South in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A private institution founded in 1921 and located in Crestview Hills, KY.
- Has an average freshman retention rate is 68%.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 14:1, with 76% of its classes having fewer than 20 students.
- Accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Master of Business Administration - Online
- Choose from over 200 online undergraduate and graduate programs designed to take you where you want to go.
- Online tuition rates at SNHU are frozen at 2012 levels for the fifth consecutive year.
- Online education with SNHU means 24/7 access. Multiple term starts per year mean you’ll finish your degree faster.
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- MBA with concentration in Forensic Accounting
- MBA with concentration in Music Business
- Business Associate's Degree
- And more...
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Management
- BS in Business Administration - Sales Management
- And more...
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Human Resource Management
- And more...
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- BA/Business Administration - No Concentration
- MBA - No Specialization
- BA/Public Relations and Marketing
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Small Business Administration - BBA
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Business AAS
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- BS - Marketing
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
- Master - Human Resource Management
- And more...
Indianapolis and IN will have more options for schools and career training. Look at vocational training in Indiana.